Terms & Conditions
Purchase Terms and Conditions:
Before you finalize your orders, please make sure that you have the correct shipping address. Once your order has left our facility it is no longer in our hands and if your package is lost or not received, you have to contact the carrier.
All of us at Sublimation101 are dedicated to making your purchasing experience convenient and pleasant. Please contact us with any problems and follow the simple terms below. Thank you.
1. Sublimation 101 will make every effort to ship your order within a 24-hour period.
2. Prices are those in effect at the time of shipment and are subject to change without notice. Once an order is placed online we cannot apply any discount codes after the fact. Cancellation of an order has the restock fee of 25% applied.
3. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted. Completed authorization forms are required for all equipment sales.
1.Acceptable returned goods or any cancellation of an orders will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
2.No return authorization or credit will be granted after 15 days of invoice date,or for returned material that is not resalable condition. No credits or refunds on item that have been sublimated on.
3.Sublimation inks,wearables (garments clothing) are not returnable
4.ONCE A PRINTER IS REMOVED FROM ITS PACKAGING AND INKS OR DRUM ARE INSTALLED OR ACTIVATED,IT IS NO LONGER ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
5. All equipment and products are only returnable if defective from the manufacturer. Customers need to call to get an approval to return. There is a 3 month warranty on certain equipment; the warranty does not mean lifetime. Customers are responsible for purchasing a new equipment after a year if they need to.
6. All shipments are F.O.B. Branchburg, New Jersey USA.
7. There is a $30.00 service charge on all returned checks.
8. To return defective consumable merchandise, please email us the picture in order for us to send you a return label for the product that was damaged. We do not accept products back that are non-defective.
9. All orders for shipment out of the USA must be prepaid.
10. All equipment is shipped with the understanding that all sales are final.
11. There is a 25% restocking fee on non-defective merchandise and any refused orders.
12. Sublimation101 will not authorize returns on printed items.
13. Any credit has to be used within a year. If not used this credit automatically expires.
14. All returns of any products need to have the same country of origin sticker as we sent. This will be on most products like shotglasses and mugs and drinkables.
Return Policy for Consumable Supplies:
Sublimation101 makes every effort to fill your orders accurately with quality per-tested products. When returns are necessary, please follow these easy steps:
1. If, in the rare instance, you find defective merchandise in any shipment, call Sublimation101 customer service department within 5 days of receiving the shipment.
2. Please have the following information ready when you call Sublimation101: Name and Company Name Invoice Number Reasons for return
3. You will be issued a return authorization number (RA#) and a call tag. Orders returned to Sublimation101 without authorization will be refused. Send authorized merchandise to be returned to:
191 Chambers Brook Rd
Branchburg, NJ 08876
RA# must be placed on the outside of box
4. You will only receive credit on non-printed items if approved. If they are printed on, they are not eligible for credit.
All Equipment Sales Are Final